Monday, January 25, 2016

Brody Update

Brody had his appointment today with the neurologist. Thanks to my mama for going with me!! We don't have any definitive answers, but after observation and going over labs, it has been decided that Brody will go to Cooks in Fort Worth for further testing. This afternoon we went back to the pediatrician for more labs and he too agreed with sending Brody to Cooks. We should get lab results Wednesday while we wait for the referral phone call. 


It was an exhausting day for this guy. He must have been super tired because this kid doesn't nap! 

 
Adams been out of town (for work) for 8 days, 5 more to go. My ever supporting parents kept the boys Friday night so I could go to dinner with Club Med. If you don't know about Club Med, check out my sweet friend, Julie's blog. http://pearlsandjulesofwisdom.blogspot.com/2016/01/club-med_21.html?m=1  
I havent laughed that hard in who knows when. These mamas are some tough ladies and can actually say "I know, I've been there and then some." We shut the restaurant down, looking forward to our next get together. 

Tonight, my sweet daddy brought me the BIGGEST Andys custard. He knew just what my heart and tummy needed! 


Ignore the lovely face I am making but I just want to give a shout out to my precious granny. She has been a HUGE help to me while Adams gone. Between appointments, homework and keeping me busy to keep my mind from wandering, she is the best. She even got me walking with her and her fabulous friends at the mall in the mornings! 


Thank you all for the continued prayers for our boys. We're blessed. God is good ALL the time!

“But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.” Psalm 3:3 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment